Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Itinerary for Trip

To keep all informed here is my itinerary for the forthcoming trip.

17th October 2005 - Fly from London to Nairobi, Kenya
24th October 2005 - Fly to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
31st October 2005 - Fly to Johannesburg, South Africa
2nd November 2005 - Fly to Windhoek, Namibia
10th November 2005 - Fly to Cape Town , South Africa (via Johannesburg)
17th November 2005 - Fly to Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
13th December 2005 - Fly from Bangkok, Thailand to Sydney, Australia
15th January 2005 - Fly to Nadi, Fiji
19th January 2005 - Fly to Los Angeles, USA
22nd January 2005 - Fly to London, UK (via Amsterdam)

I am travelling with Mike until the end of November, then am flying solo! I am looking forward to seeing everyone back in Australia, and catching up with friends in South Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ngaira, give me a call when you're in the US, I will email you my mobile number.

-Gen

Anonymous said...

Ngaira, you haven't called me in ages. I hope to catch up with you in Oz for another cuddle like the one we had on the train.

Lots of Love
Max