Friday, December 02, 2005

Airport, Kuala Lumpar

Hi guys,

Well there has been a change of plan and I have had to cut short the asian leg of my trip. My Grandpa has become very ill in Canberra, so I am on my way home. I was enjoying Ko Phi Phi Island when I got the email, and jumped on the next ferry to Phuket. Grabbed a last night flight to Bangkok, then a flight to KL this morning. I have a 5 hour stop here before boarding my flight to Sydney. Currently am arriving at 8am on the 3/12/05. Either will hire a car and drive to Canberra or go by QANTAS (I swore I would never fly them again - especially in cases of emergency - but it might be the best option).

I managed to get some late night shopping in last night in Bangkok, and hopefully have enough repsents for every one back in aus! Fingers crossed.

So for those of you that are in Australia - I will see you soon. I will be in Canberra but you can call me whenever (I have my old sim card) on my mobile or try me at Mum and Dad's.

Thankyou to everyone for their thoughts and messages, it has been a real source of strength.

Ngaira
xx