Monday, April 17, 2006

Glenbrook, Australia



Currently enjoying my last night in Australia. I have had a really busy couple of weeks, and have really enjoyed having a relaxing Easter weekend before I fly out tomorrow.

I finished up work at Calvary on Holy Thursday, had a tennis lesson, then dinner with the parents. I got up early on Good Friday for a breakfast to welcome back Nik Keeling (supposed to have flown back in from the Solomon Islands), however he was missing in transit somewhere between Honiara and Brisbane. We had a lovely breakfast without him, I then madly packed my stuff beore driving from Canberra to Sydney in the afternoon.

I am staying with Virginia's parents in the lower Blue Mountains. We had a great easter saturday with a long walk along the Nepean River and a spot of shopping in Penrith. We got up early on Easter Sunday and attended a dawn service overlooking the city of Sydney...spectacular. We had an easy day before heading into the city to watch the Brumbies vs Waratah's Super 14's game....sadly the brumbies lost...

Today we climbed the Harbour Bridge....amazing.

Okay - flying to Fiji in the morning then the states..will try and log in from there.

looking forward to heading back to the UK....
Sad to leave so many wonderful people here in Aus..
Exciting times ahead...
Ngaira