Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Las Vegas, USA

Viva Las Vegas...

Hi guys,

I flew from Nadi, Fiji to Los Angeles and then onto Las Vegas last night. It felt really wierd because I spent the day in Fiji (shopping and lounging by the pool) then caught a flight at 10pm that night. I flew for 10 hours and landed the same day at 1.30pm - so I had ANZAC day twice...I need to think about doing this again when it is my birthday.....:-)

My friend Angie picked me up from the airport and we headed straight into the Strip (3miles of casinos) for a bite to eat. We went into two Casinos. One called New York New York and the other MGM. They were amazing, the MGM had two lions in a perspex showcase just sitting around (and this is in the middle of a casino). We had mexican for dinner, and then headed out to check out central park....Maybe I dont need to go to New York for real now (just joking!). Thats when Angie and I saw the rollarcoaster. So we both went on, I felt like I was going to die..literally! I am such a scardy cat - but it did a loop and we went upside down...I have not been on a rolarcoaster for many, many years...

Angie has a really nice place, and I even get my own room - I am staying here a week then heading to New York. Angie doesn't work wednedays so we are spending the day together today, and then I am heading out by myself for thursday and friday then we are going to the Grand Canyon for the weekend!

I am looking forward to some American wild West time... try and get in a cowgirl ride..

As I suspected my mobile is no longer working, but I have asy internet acccess, so drop me a line if you need

Lots of Love
Ngaira
xxx