Hi all,
I have just had a look at the last post I did, and can I say i am ashamed. I thought I would post some photos, and let everyone know that work is going well. Lots of pressure working in a hospital, but I guess I knew what I was getting myself in for! Winter has been a shocker and I have had illness after illness due to the ongoing cold weather (and maybe burning the candle at both ends).
I had a lovely trip to Hobart, Tasmania for a word conference in July, and even came away thinking that I could live there (for a couple of years). I have also just spent the weekend in Katoomba at a womens christian convention. The weather was lovely and the women who spoke were humble and challenging.
I am looking forward to the long weekend that is coming up. I have been busy studying a post grad cert in Management and doing a theological certificate by correspondence, so I may get some study in. All is going well with my beau - Asmono - we are looking forward to a trip to Melbourne in October to go to a friends wedding.
I am heading to the UK for 6 weeks for Xmas - so will suck up some rays before I miss the Aussie summer and hit the english winter!
Hope you enjoy the photos.
Ngaira
ps. I am on facebook - so look me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment