Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Krabi, Thailand

Well for those of you who are still reading this - I am now in Thailand. I arrived on sunday night into Bangkok, and decided to get a flight down here to Krabi for my 4 night stopover. I left my huge suitcase at the airport and only have my small bag with me - which is a huge relief. I feel ike lugagge is the bain of my travels.

I have spent the last two days reading and relaxing. I have shocking jet lag and only slept a few hours last night - and am therfore falling asleep for a long afternoon nap! Hopefully will sleep better tonight.

I am really looking forward to friday, when I get to see Asmono again. He is picking me up from the airport and we are sepnding the night in Sydney. I have really missed him, and vice versa.

As my trip draws to a close I am filled with mixed emotions. I am really wanting to have been home yesterday - to see Asmono - but going home means back to work on monday!

I have made a few new eyars resolutions about 2008 - will nee to slow down a bit....lets see if I can achieve this!

Must run - It is almost 8pm and I am yet to eat dinner, hmm I might have Thai

Ngaira
xx

No comments: