Well I am moving back home, to the family house. Luckily, my parents have moved out - so it is not as bad as it sounds. Mum and Dad have relocated back to the UK to enjoy their retirement - so that means I am their new tenant. Unfortunately Mum & Dad decided to stop over in Bangkok on their way to London - so they are currently stranded in Thailand, hoping that QANTAS will get them out! To compound their stress, Carolyn & Luke and their children (William & Charlotte) are traveling with them! Xavier and his girlfriend Emma were supposed to join them, but their flight was cancelled, so they have now flown to the UK directly.
I have just spent a lovely weekend in Melbourne staying with Marg and John. Asmono and I went to the Opera on saturday night - and I have to admit I enjoyed the experience. Asmono really wants to get back to Melbourne for the Australian Open - so we will try and fit another trip in soon.
1 comment:
Hi Ngaira, thanks for the comment on our blog. That's great you'll be moving to Latham!! We'll be in Canberra for a few days over Christmas, so if you're around we'll have to catch up.
Can't believe your parents are retiring to England, are they insane??!! And in the middle of winter??!! Good news for you though I guess with the house and all. Will talk to you soon, keep updating your blog so we can spy on you!
Sarah.
Post a Comment