Well I have t admit this blog entry will sound a little bit boring. I got a bus here from London on monday and after a slight delay (accident on the M4) arrived in Cardiff at about 6pm. The temperature was a massive 3 degrees celcius - freezing, well almost! I got the bus to Sarah and Tim's and got to meet their new little fella Ethan.
On tuesday we spent the day at home and I enjoyed cuddling and feeding Ethan and playing with Izzy. Sarah's cousin Leslie is also staying, so we went for a walk to the local shops for an afternoon outing.
This morning I am heading back to London, and am staying with Kate for the next two nights. I am looking forward to another couple of days in London, before heading to Grannie's on saurday!
Merry Christmas everyone
Ngaira
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment