Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tues and wednesday

WEll it has been a couple of days, and I am in trouble for not updating my blog! I am now in Sonderborg in Denmark staying with my lovely friends Anna and Rob and their two children Kristian and Andreas. I arrived last night, to quite cold and rainy weather, but no different to London. We popped via Anna's parents house to say hi and pick up andreas before driving back to Sonderborg from the airport. We had McD's for dinner and then settled into their lovely home. Well sort of, they have just sold their flat and are packing up as I type, they are flying to NZ on monday for 3 months, so everything is hectic - just the way I like it.

PLans for today are to get out to the shops and take Andreas for a walk, so Anna can get more packing done. I am in Denmark until saturday. This is my fifith visit to Sonderborg, so the exploring I will do will be quite nostalgic as Anna and Robare moving to Violija when they return from their holiday in NZ.

MOst amusing thing here so far is that Kristian (3) listens and understands my english, but talks back to me in Danish - at which point I give him a blank expression, and almost a ......why cant you understand me, I can understand you look!

My love of Bang & Oluffsen is returning quickly too!

Best run, lots to do!

No comments: