Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Day two - London UK

Well my second day in London was quite chilled out! I got up early (jetlag!) and headed down to the local bank to organise new keycards, and ummmm...new pin numbers (I realised when I went to use my UK cards that I had absolutely no idea what the pin numbers were!).

I had a bit of a lazy afternoon reading an amazing book - The seventh monsoon by Naomi Read.

I had organised drinks with some old friends from church in the evening, Cath and Richard. So I pottered down to Ladbroke Arms at about 5pm and enjoyed a fantastic evening of red wine, gastro pub food and fellowship. I started the yawning at about 9pm, and was in need of bed by 10pm (jetlag again!). I had a lvoely walk home via the streets of Notting Hill, and my imagination was allowed to go wild (the flats here are all over 1 million - never affordable!).

So my second day in London was blissful!

xxx

xxx

No comments: