Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chiswick, London

Well it is the 11th December and I have exactly one month left of my holidays! I had a lazy day yesterday as my plans altered unexpectedly. I stayed with Jenny and Tim again last night, and am heading to Luton today.

I did a walk through of my flat yesterday. Was a bit wierd to see people living in my house. Was relieved to discover that they are Christians, and hold bible study at the house twice a week. (The neighbour thought they were Mormons!)

These few days in London have been slow paced - and I have had time to wander the streets and dream of living here again! I wonder if this is in Gods plans for me - it is certainly what I would love!

I am looking forward to seeing Carolyn and John and Sarah tonight - before I fly to Ireland tomorrow. I have recovered from nannying in Denmark and am ready for CArly and Johns two treasures!

Ngaira
xx

No comments: